Gendron 750lb Bariatric Bed
Gendron’s Bariatric Bed is designed to meet your bariatric residents needs. The patient weight capacity, 750 pounds, and expandable deck surface enables the facility or hospital to reduce the number of different beds required to meet various patients’ needs. It is expandable to 48 inches wide and up to 84 inches long
- Available for rental or sale
- Gendron Bariatric Bed Frame 42”.(exp to 48”) w/ Pressure Reduction Mattress (750lb Capacity)
- Gendron Bariatric Bed Frame 42” (exp to 48) w/ 42” or 48” Low Air Loss Mattress
Zenith 9000 Resident Bed with 600lb capacity
The new Zenith Series resident beds bring you the superior quality and features you’ve come to expect from Basic American. The Zenith 9000 provides comfort, safety, and quiet, efficient operation. With input from users, we’ve added even more functionality to ensure that your resident and caregiver needs are met. With wide kit, The Zenith can be 42 inches wide.
The solutions, innovation, and features you need from the name you trust: Zenith… all at an affordable price.
- Height travel range: 7” to 30” – Straight vertical rise protects walls and maintains footprint.
- Strong, no-sag grid deck sleep surface with sturdy cross braces. Weight capacity: 600 pounds
- Sealed ball bearings ensure maintenance-free, continuous, silent operation.
- Synchronized high-low motors keep the bed level for proper therapeutic positioning
- Bed provides 360° mobility at ANY height.
- Bed easily adjusts for use at 76” or 80” length.
- Maximum underbed clearance for use with overbed tables and lifts.