The new Matrix II is the latest addition to the innovative line of Basic American beds that offers a high quality bed with features to meet your resident long-term care needs while addressing pricing concerns. The Matrix II is designed with a superior grid deck sleep surface that provides the upmost security for your residents. With features such as adjustable hi-lo bed height adjustment and easy mobility, the Matrix II provides an ideal solution that meets both your resident and caregiver needs at an affordable price.
- Patented design keeps bed level and balanced at all times providing a more comfortable, restful sleep
- Strong Grid deck is superior to old-fashioned spring link designs. Structural crossmembers offer a “nosag” mattress support surface that provides the ultimate support and is easy to clean and disinfect.
- Quiet, powerful and smooth operation by using only three DC motors – a peaceful operation and savings in maintenance cost versus traditional four or more motors.
- Smooth, rapid height adjustment from a low 8.95″ to 25″ enhancing efficiency and reducing staff injury due to faster adjustment for proper resident care.
- Straight vertical travel takes up less room space and keeps your walls scratch free
- 360 degree mobility at ANY height – can move from room to room at any height even the lowest
- Structured Base provides a reinforced, robust, base that is designed for support yet offers sufficient underbed clearance, ideal for using overbed tables and patient lifts.
- Leg lift system is optional feature used for improving comfort for residents with edema and poor leg circulation
- Lok-n-Roll option provides a one-step locking system that is easily accessible even with low bed height.